Bridgend College is extremely pleased to be the main sponsor of the Bridge FM Young Achiever Awards 2016, to be held at The Best Western Heronston Hotel.
The Awards will celebrate the achievements of young people from across Bridgend County Borough. It will recognise individuals in the area who truly make a difference and reward the contribution which young people make to our community through business, training, education, arts and music, and voluntary work.
- Outstanding Academic Achievement Award sponsored by DCS Financial
- Outstanding Academic Progress Award sponsored by Euroschools
- Young Sports Person Award sponsored by Inscapes
- Young Volunteer Award sponsored by DCI Flooring
- Young Carer Award, sponsored by G4S Parc Supporting Families at HMP & YOI Parc
- Young Apprentice Award, sponsored by Nemein
- Young Entrepreneur Award, sponsored by Fields Group
- Performing Arts and Music Award, sponsored by Music Wales Record Label and Recording Studio
- Outstanding Bravery Award sponsored by New Age Security
- Young Fundraiser Award sponsored by Spar Plas
- Young Community Group Award
- Child of Courage Award sponsored by McDonalds
Nominations close Sunday 13 November. Vote now