Michelle has worked in Further and Higher Education Training for nearly 22 years. She has worked alongside employers and students from the Private, Public and Third Sector across levels 2-7. Prior to this, Michelle was a Marketing Manager, Account Manager and a Total Quality Trainer for a French International Automotive Manufacturing Company.
Michelle is also a highly respected Associate member of the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) and the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), resulting in becoming a Lead IQA for CMI and a Higher Education Mapper for level 5-7 qualifications. She is a Chartered Fellow with the CMI which enables her to support managers through a fast track exemption route for Chartered Manager status.
Thanks to Michelle’s dedication to her role, her learners have achieved the following awards:
- 2 CMI Students of the Year 2016/2017
- 2 Highly Commended students 2017
- 5 Highly Commended students 2016
- 1 Adult Learner of the Year 2017
- 2 Business Students of the Year 2016/2017
- International Marketing Student of the Year