This Level 3 qualification is specific to travel and tourism, focusing on various careers in travel.
You will study a range of units which will build knowledge for career paths in areas such as customer service, resort representatives and marketing. Alongside this, you will complete the Level 2 Certificate in Cabin Crew.
Units within the course may include:
- The UK travel and tourism industry
- Customer service in travel and tourism
- Preparing for a career in travel and tourism
- Marketing in travel and tourism
- Roles and responsibilities of resort representatives
Course costs: Please note, as part of the Cabin Crew Certificate, there is a compulsory visit to a cabin crew training provider at a cost of £120. In addition, visits to various attractions will be necessary to meet the criteria for other units; some of which will incur a fee.