Applicants should normally have 5 GCSEs including GCSE English Language (or Welsh First Language) and Maths* at grade C or above (grade 4 or above for applicants holding newly reformed GCSEs in England).
Typical offers may include:
- 72 UCAS tariff points to include grades from A2 Level (including General Studies) or Scottish Advanced Highers to include a relevant subject. Welsh Baccalaureate – Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate will be considered as a third subject
- BTEC National Extended Diploma / Cambridge Technical Extended Diploma with MMP/MPP
- VTCT Extended Diploma in Sports Studies with MMP/MPP overall
- 72 UCAS tariff points to include grades within the Irish Leaving Certificate at Highers to include a relevant subject
- Qualifications equivalent to the above are also accepted
*For Welsh applicants sitting the reformed Mathematics GCSE, we will accept either GCSE Mathematics or Mathematics – Numeracy.
Applicants are normally made an offer based on the details above. Typical offers will be made within the tariff range detailed above and will be based on the strength of your overall application, including your academic and sporting profile.
For applicants who are only undertaking 2 A levels (or equivalent) or are not predicted to meet the standard tariff offer above, applications will be considered based on the strength of the whole academic profile and we may issue a graded offer in lieu of an offer using the UCAS Tariff.