Aims of the course
Understand social media and how it can affect change.
- Define what is meant by social media
- Give examples of different types of social media
- Identify different ways that social media can help society change
- Identify the disadvantages of using social media to help change society
Understand how to keep your own self and others safe
- Identify ways of keeping an individual safe whilst using social media
- Outline personal actions if feeling unsafe whilst using social media
Be able to create a social media strategy
- Define the term social change
- Identify a subject that she/he feels would benefit from social change
- Identify how social media could be used to affect the change to include advantages and disadvantages
Ongoing assessment with evidence of achieving the aims of the course.