This Site Safety Plus course is for project managers, site managers and supervisors, business owners and clients. You will gain an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues on construction sites. The certificate is valid for 5 years.
You will need to take the SMSTS refresher course before your certificate expires. The 3 day refresher courses are available on request.
The course includes:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces