Aims of the course
Learning outcomes include:
- Be able to greet people and engage in a discussion about the weather in British Sign Language (BSL).
- Be able to provide and ask for personal information about friends and family in BSL.
- Be able to obtain information related to food and drink in BSL.
- Be able to provide information relating to clothing.
Ongoing assessment with evidence of achieving the aims of the course.
We are extremely proud to announce that Bridgend College has now officially become a Google Reference College, the first college in Wales to be given this esteemed title.
©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
- Bridgend College continues to deliver excellence, scooping global recognition13/07/2022 - 10:24
- Celebrating student success at the Skills Competition Wales Awards28/03/2022 - 15:44
- Bridgend College supporting A Dog’s Trail with Snoopy24/03/2022 - 14:37
- Jeff Greenidge appointed as new Chair of the Governing Body14/12/2021 - 14:13