Aims of the course
Be able to use the signs for the letters of the alphabet
- Identify the signs used for the letters of the alphabet
- Demonstrate the signs for each letter of the alphabet and form them into words
Be able to use signs for conveying personal details
- Identify the signs used for personal details
- Use these signs to convey personal information
- Interpret these signs when used by another to convey personal information
Be able to use signs to convey greetings
- Identify the signs used for greetings
- Use these signs to greet and take leave of someone
- Identify the signs used for responses to greetings
- Use these signs to respond to greetings
Ongoing assessment with evidence of achieving the aims of the course.
We are extremely proud to announce that Bridgend College has now officially become a Google Reference College, the first college in Wales to be given this esteemed title.
©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
- Bridgend College continues to deliver excellence, scooping global recognition13/07/2022 - 10:24
- Celebrating student success at the Skills Competition Wales Awards28/03/2022 - 15:44
- Bridgend College supporting A Dog’s Trail with Snoopy24/03/2022 - 14:37
- Jeff Greenidge appointed as new Chair of the Governing Body14/12/2021 - 14:13