Learn how to best leverage your Microsoft 365 environment to access everything you need to connect with your teammates and be more productive remotely.
Within a virtual environment with a trainer, you will be able to use Microsoft 365 tools and apps in a simulated business environment. You will be able to communicate within Teams, using OneDrive resources and setting tasks and project milestones for colleagues using Microsoft Planner and Tasks. Along with navigating tools that help internal processes, you will learn how to use apps such as Microsoft Forms to connect with clients and gain insights via Excel and Power BI reports to visually present back to your team.
- Navigate Microsoft 365 along with Microsoft Teams to run effective remote collaborations
- Improve digital skills and use of cloud-based file systems
- Learn how to manage formal and informal communication
- Create company and customer surveys and instantly create Excel spreadsheets using the data
- Streamline tasks and critical business processes by integrating apps and workflows
- Explore how to share pertinent data and reports in real time, with your team using OneDrive, Microsoft Planner/Tasks, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Forms, Excel and Power BI