With real-time co-editing in Google Workspace, teams of staff can edit the same Doc, Sheet or Slide at the same time, which eliminates version control while teams are working from home. Changes happen instantly, so people can build on each other’s ideas and reach consensus more quickly with commenting and action items. If they still need to talk things out, team members can schedule a meeting via Calendar, have a Google Meet video call — without time limits — or hammer out the details using Team Chat.
With Google Jamboard and Google Forms, you can streamline communication across the organisation, share relevant content with your employees, start discussions and let employees feel fully embraced as your company develops new working processes as part of what the “new normal” will look like.
- Improve your understanding of Google Workspace to increase collaborativity
- Develop digital skills and understand the benefits of cloud-based working for remote teams still collaborating daily
- Learn about the ways in which Google can transform workplace processes
- Gain access to real and relevant examples which have been used in businesses
- Work in a simulated business environment to provide context to activities
- Use tools such as Google Forms and Google Sheets to redefine your daily working and how content is shared
- Explore how this can be shared with colleagues so that impact can be business-wide
- Reach out to your customers through a variety of engagement tools