To understand the functions of your camera and what they are used for.
Overview & Modules
- Familiarise yourself with the functions of your cameras and the working of shutter speed, aperture and ISO
- Learn how to adjust the camera shutter speed whilst still having a correct exposure
- Take your own images using fast and slow shutter speeds and compare them to one another
- Learn how to adjust the aperture of the camera and understand its function
- Begin to use the camera in full manual function mode
- You will begin to look at composition and study traditional and modern composition models and how to use these when photographing a scene
How will I be assessed?
To participate, you will need a good bridge camera or a DSLR. There will be some location shoots so transport will be required.
Continue your studies
Advanced Digital Photography.