Aims of the course
Be able to plan acrylic artwork
- Produce a plan for acrylic artwork in response to a project brief.
Be able to use acrylic painting techniques and mediums
Create artwork that shows the use of:
- acrylic mediums
- acrylic painting techniques.
Be able to produce acrylic artwork
Create an acrylic artwork to meet a project brief.
Be able to reflect on acrylic artwork
Assess the use of acrylic mediums and techniques in an acrylic artwork using feedback from:
- peer group.
Ongoing assessment with evidence of achieving the aims of the course.
We are extremely proud to announce that Bridgend College has now officially become a Google Reference College, the first college in Wales to be given this esteemed title.
©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
- Bridgend College continues to deliver excellence, scooping global recognition13/07/2022 - 10:24
- Celebrating student success at the Skills Competition Wales Awards28/03/2022 - 15:44
- Bridgend College supporting A Dog’s Trail with Snoopy24/03/2022 - 14:37
- Jeff Greenidge appointed as new Chair of the Governing Body14/12/2021 - 14:13