This course includes understanding how different dog breeds suit different owners.
Overview & Modules
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand how different breeds of dogs are suitable for different owners
- Understand how puppies grow into adult dogs
- Be able to care for a puppy or dog using ethical, kind and effective methods, with no use of force, pain or fear
How will I be assessed?
There are no entry requirements in order to attend this course.
Continue your studies
After successfully completing this course, you could study:
- Understanding the behaviour of dogs
- Dog walking
- Canine first aid
- Canine health and welfare