This is an independently assessed qualification aimed at those who use handheld hedge cutters as part of their work, either in horticulture, arboriculture or forestry.
Overview & Modules
The covers the use of handheld hedge cutters, covering pre-use checks and maintenance, identification of controls and instruments and operating the machine to cut hedges to the capacity of the machine.
How will I be assessed?
There are no entry requirements in order to attend this course.
Continue your studies
Enhance your skill set with:
- Chainsaw maintenance and operation
- PA1 PA6 Safe use of pesticides
- PA2 Tractor mounted spraying
- NPTC Safe use of pedestrian mowers
- Tractor driving – agricultural and related operations