Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is ‘a business improvement methodology’ commonly used throughout industry and the service sector to successfully teach people how to improve and transform your business.
Overview & Modules
Six Sigma Green Belt candidates will receive an introduction to the tools and methods which are necessary to successfully participate in problem solving and DMAIC improvement projects in a business or transactional environment. The Green Belt program will be introduced by a mix of delivery and workbook exercises to ensure learning and knowledge retention.
- History of Six Sigma
- Problem solving
- Basic statistics and displays of data
- Process mapping and measurement techniques
- Six Sigma tools
- DMAIC Process Improvement Road Map
- How to establish customer requirements
- How to measure and quantify process performance
- Statistical and other analytical methods for identifying and understanding sources of variation
How will I be assessed?
Suited to those participating in problem solving within the organisation.
Continue your studies
On passing the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to demonstrate expertise and understanding of Lean Six Sigma techniques and methodologies within your organisation, and contribute through team focused improvement projects.
We are extremely proud to announce that Bridgend College has now officially become a Google Reference College, the first college in Wales to be given this esteemed title.
©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
- Bridgend College recognised by HRH The Princess Royal for excellence in training and development20/08/2021 - 15:50
- Bridgend College achieves Gold at Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards09/06/2021 - 10:06
- Kickstarting careers for young people08/06/2021 - 11:44
- Our state-of-the-art STEAM Academy enters the final stage of construction27/05/2021 - 11:17