Aims of the course
Know skills needed for jewellery making
- List skills and techniques used in jewellery making
- List equipment and materials needed
Be able to practise skills and techniques for jewellery making.
- Carry out a range of the skills and techniques used in jewellery making
- Create jewellery using a range of skills and techniques
Be able to record activities undertaken.
- Produce a record of activities undertaken
Know where jewellery making skills can be developed further
- List available courses where skills for jewellery making can be developed further
Ongoing assessment with evidence of achieving the aims of the course.
We are extremely proud to announce that Bridgend College has now officially become a Google Reference College, the first college in Wales to be given this esteemed title.
©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.