You will learn to assess environmental factors and operate hand-held equipment.
Overview & Modules
- Operating hand held pesticide injection equipment
- Knowing the legislative and safety regulations relation to pesticide equipment
- Assessing the environmental factors relating to the site
- Preparing and calibrate the pesticide injection equipment
- Injecting pesticide
- Carrying out post-operational procedures
How will I be assessed?
1 hour of assessment.
Continue your studies
Enhance your skill set with:
- NPTC Safe Use of Aluminium Phosphide for Vertebrate Pest Control
- NPTC Safe use of rodenticides