The qualifications are delivered by the Assessor mainly in the workplace. The assessor discusses the evidence required and the apprentice builds a portfolio of evidence to meet the requirements of the qualification, this evidence is generated from their daily duties. The assessor sets targets which are reviewed at each meeting. The knowledge qualification is delivered via an On-Line Test.
- Competence Qualification – Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management
- Knowledge Qualification – Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Essential Skills Qualification Communication Level 2
- Essential Skills Qualification Application of Number Level 2
- Essential Skills Qualification ICT Level 2
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Managers at level 5 play an integral role in in developing and supporting organisational objectives through a wide range of functions, such as: managing team dynamics, delegation and capability building, planning and managing projects, and managing budgets
It is expected that Level 5 higher apprentices will have significant experience of working at a junior or middle management level to ensure they have the suitable foundations on which to further build their knowledge and skills. Learners are also expected to have some line management experience. All individuals should be judged on their own merits, experiences and capabilities to ensure they are enrolled in the most appropriate Apprenticeship framework.
These programmes are part financed by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government.