A tutor will visit you in the workplace each month for approximately a few hours each visit. The tutor discusses the evidence required and you build a portfolio of evidence to meet the requirements of the qualification. The tutor sets targets which are reviewed at each meeting. However, classroom delivery at the college or workplace is also an option for larger cohorts.
- Competence Qualification – Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management
- Knowledge Qualification – Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Essential Skills Qualification – Communication Level 2 (exemption possible)
- Essential Skills Qualification – Application of Number Level 2 (exemption possible)
- Essential Skills Qualification – Digital Literacy Level 2
It is expected that Level 5 higher apprentices will have significant experience of working at a junior or middle management level to ensure they have the suitable foundations on which to further build their knowledge and skills.
These programmes are part financed by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government.