The programme is delivered at the workplace with evidence gathered through work activities. A tutor will visit you each month for approximately a few hours each visit. The tutor discusses the evidence required and you build a portfolio of evidence to meet the requirements of the qualification. The tutor sets targets which are reviewed at each meeting. However, classroom delivery at the college or workplace is also an option for larger cohorts.
- Competence Qualification – Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management
- Knowledge Qualification – Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Essential Skills Qualification – Communication Level 2 (exemption possible)
- Essential Skills Qualification – Application of Number Level 2 (exemption possible)
- Essential Skills Qualification – Digital Literacy Level 2
Managers at level 4 play an integral role in in developing and supporting organisational objectives through a wide range of functions such as: managing team dynamics, delegation and capability building, planning and managing projects, and managing budgets.
You are expected to have some line management experience. All individuals should be judged on their own merits, experiences and capabilities to ensure they are enrolled in the most appropriate Apprenticeship framework.
These programmes are part financed by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government.