This qualification will provide a thorough introduction to the principles, values and knowledge needed to work in the healthcare and social care sectors with adults and children and young people.
The content for this qualification supports you to develop your knowledge and understanding of:
- The core principles and values which underpin health and social care practice
- Ways of working in the health and social care sectors
- Effective practice within health and social care
- Progression routes to further study or employment within health and social care safeguarding.
The qualification has three pathways:
- Level 2 Health and Social Care: Core (Adults)
- Level 2 Health and Social Care: Core (Children and Young People)
- Level 2 Health and Social Care: Core (Adults & Children and Young People)
You can choose to complete qualification pathways separately to suit your career aspirations or you can choose to complete a combined qualification which includes content relevant to both adult, children and young people services.