Aims of the course
Be able to plan and prepare for a gym based session.
- List the resources required for a gym based session.
Be able to participate in gym based activities.
- Carry out exercises for both the upper and lower body.
- Identify changes to the body, before during and after exercise.
- Demonstrate safe use of gymnasium equipment.
- Demonstrate cool down activities after physical activity.
Ongoing assessment with evidence of achieving the aims of the course.
We are extremely proud to announce that Bridgend College has now officially become a Google Reference College, the first college in Wales to be given this esteemed title.
©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
- Bridgend College continues to deliver excellence, scooping global recognition13/07/2022 - 10:24
- Celebrating student success at the Skills Competition Wales Awards28/03/2022 - 15:44
- Bridgend College supporting A Dog’s Trail with Snoopy24/03/2022 - 14:37
- Jeff Greenidge appointed as new Chair of the Governing Body14/12/2021 - 14:13