The learning objectives include:
- Customer Service – Why excellent?
- Customer Service Matters
- Powers of Perception
- Ladder of Perception
- Behaviours – understanding yourself and others – Insights discovery
- Recognising customer behaviours and needs – emotional intelligence
- Handling difficult situations
- Listening and questioning exercise – establish customer needs and expectations
- Up/Cross selling
- Recap on workshop objectives and – next stages
Some topics can be displayed on a learning gallery in the training room to be used as reference/pick and mix to ensure participants have knowledge and understanding. The tutor will provide thought provoking training which will include activities, group work, pairs, active listening training, exercises to meet the needs of all learning styles.