This Apprenticeship framework is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge required to carry out your job role and support future progression within the sector. You will be employed and receive at least the minimum apprenticeship wage, attend college on a day release or full-time basis and should achieve the Level 3 Apprenticeship Framework within the agreed timescale.
- Level 3 NVQ in the suitable pathway
- Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma (minimum)
- Performing Engineering Operations Level 2 (if not already achieved/exempt)
- Level 2 Application of Number Essential Skills
- Level 2 Communication Essential Skills
- Level 2 Digital Literacy Essential Skills
Note, if you can provide certificates as evidence of your GCSE Maths and English, showing you have achieved Grade C or above, then you will be exempt from undertaking the Essential Skills Communication and Application of Number listed above.
Job roles suitable for this qualification are:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Installation and Commissioning Engineering
These programmes are part financed by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government.