Aims of the course
You will gain knowledge in relation to sustainable development and global citizenship.
- Understand ESDGC themes
- Outline the following ESDGC themes:
– Identity and culture
– Wealth and poverty
– Consumption and waste
– Choices and decisions
– Climate change
– Health and wellbeing
– The natural environment
– Identify connections between the themes
There are no prescribed assessment methods for this unit. Assessments used should be fit for purpose for the unit and learners, and generate evidence of achievement for all the assessment criteria.
We are extremely proud to announce that Bridgend College has now officially become a Google Reference College, the first college in Wales to be given this esteemed title.
©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
- Bridgend College scoops extraordinary recognition as a top employer22/08/2022 - 16:52
- Bridgend College continues to deliver excellence, scooping global recognition13/07/2022 - 10:24
- Celebrating student success at the Skills Competition Wales Awards28/03/2022 - 15:44
- Bridgend College supporting A Dog’s Trail with Snoopy24/03/2022 - 14:37