The Construction Technical and Professional Framework is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge required to carry out your job role and support future progression within the sector. You will be employed and receive at least the minimum apprenticeship wage. You will attend college on a day release basis and should achieve the Level 3 Apprenticeship Framework within the agreed timescale.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma Construction and Built Environment
- Level 3 Diploma in Civil Engineering for Technicians
- Essential Skills Wales Communication Level 2
- Essential Skills Wales Application of Number Level 2
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
The Engineering Technician job role involves working on a construction site carrying out civil engineering tasks, developing and finalising civil engineering solutions along with Health and Safety for civil engineers.
These programmes are part financed by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government.