You will gain a deeper knowledge of the principles of photography and learn to produce images by using creative exposures and composition in depth and the powerful elements of design.
Overview & Modules
- The temperature of light (natural and artificial colour cast)
- Composition (framing)
- Elements of design (seeing vs. looking)
- Lenses and perspective (the right choice of focal length)
- Theme photography
- Introduction to flash photography
- Principles, language and behaviour of light
How will I be assessed?
- You must own or have access to a DSLR
- You must have an understanding of how to use your DSLR in manual setting
- You must understand aperture, shutter speed and ISO
Continue your studies
A range of Foundation Degrees, Degrees, HNDs or BAs including the BA (Hons) Photographic Practice with Bridgend College.