Aims of the course
To introduce knowledge and skills in abstract artwork
- Know what is meant by abstract art
- Be able to use primary observation in abstract art
- Be able to use photographic imagery in abstract art
- Be able to use non-visual stimuli in abstract art
- Be able to create abstract artwork
Ongoing assessment with evidence of achieving the aims of the course.
We are extremely proud to announce that Bridgend College has now officially become a Google Reference College, the first college in Wales to be given this esteemed title.
©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
- Bridgend College scoops extraordinary recognition as a top employer22/08/2022 - 16:52
- Bridgend College continues to deliver excellence, scooping global recognition13/07/2022 - 10:24
- Celebrating student success at the Skills Competition Wales Awards28/03/2022 - 15:44
- Bridgend College supporting A Dog’s Trail with Snoopy24/03/2022 - 14:37