The Professional Diploma in Accounting can lead to employment as
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Commercial Analyst
- Cost Accountant
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Indirect Tax Manager
- Payments and Billing Manager
- Payroll Manager
- Senior Bookkeeper / Finance Officer
- Senior Fund Accountant
- Senior Insolvency Administrator
- Tax Supervisor
- VAT Accountant
Achieve professional MAAT status: once you become an AAT full member, you can use the letters MAAT after your name. These letters will tell employers and clients that you’ve proven your expertise and made a commitment to maintaining it.
You will enjoy elevated professional credibility and status, increasing your opportunities for career progression and fulfilling your salary expectations.