The Professional Diploma in Accounting can lead to employment as:
- Accounts payable and expenses supervisor
- Assistant financial accountant
- Commercial analyst
- Cost accountant
- Fixed asset accountant
- Indirect tax manager
- Payments and billing manager
- Payroll manager
- Senior bookkeeper / Finance officer
- Senior fund accountant
- Senior insolvency administrator
- Tax supervisor
- VAT accountant
Achieve professional MAAT status: once you become an AAT full member, you can use the letters MAAT after your name. These letters will tell employers and clients that you have proven your expertise and made a commitment to maintaining it.
You will enjoy elevated professional credibility and status, increasing your opportunities for career progression and fulfilling your salary expectations.