Further Education (FE) courses
To make an application for September, simply click on the button below and select your course of interest.
For full-time FE courses, click the ‘Apply online’ button on the course you’re interested in. This will take you straight through to our online portal to make your application, which is quick and easy to do. You will receive an acknowledgement from us and you’ll be able to track the status of your application online. Further details about our application process can be found here.
For part-time FE courses, visit the page of the course you’re interested in and follow the links to apply online or to submit an enquiry.
Higher Education (HE) courses
There are different options to apply for a HE course with Bridgend College, depending on how you wish to study. To study a full-time course you need to submit your application via UCAS, or via the College for a part-time course. All the information you need to apply for HE can be found using the link below. You can also find out more about studying a HE course at the College here.
Penybont 6th Form College
Penybont 6th Form College is an exciting, innovative partnership between Bridgend College and Pencoed Comprehensive School.
The partnership enables all learners to access the very best teaching and learning experiences and the unique opportunities that both the College and the school can offer.
To find out more about Penybont Sixth Form and applying, click the buttons below.
What we offer
- Refurbished 6th Form Block
- Wide range of subject choices and pathways
- Experienced staff and industry standard lecturers
- Exciting and collaborative opportunities between the school and College
- Excellent programme of events including external speakers, university links and trips, master class sessions, careers conventions, higher education advice, guidance and community links
- Excellent pupil support and guidance