It is an exciting time to come to college as you will learn new skills and meet new people. College is a great place to experience new things. To make sure we get the support you need right, we will ask you to tell us more about yourself.
This can be done by using a one page profile and meeting with a person from the ALN department’s transition team. Here are some questions you may want to think about when planning for transition:
- Who do I want to help me?
- What support will help me?
- How can I be more independent?
- How can I tell people what I need them to know about me?
- What would I like to be doing in the future?
- Have I got health needs I need to think about?