How we can support you
The Additional Learning Needs (ALN) Support Team can help with your study support requirements if you have a difficulty or disability and need specific provision, such as DSA-funded support.
Support in Higher Education is available through the Disabled Students Allowance (DSA). If you are a student with a learning difficulty, health problem or disability, you may be eligible for equipment and support funded through the DSA to help with your academic studies in Higher Education.
- Specific Learning Differences (SpLD) such as dyslexia, dyspraxia (DCD), or ADHD
- Long-term health conditions
- Physical / sensory impairments
- Mental health conditions
Click here for more information:
If you are eligible, support may be in the form of:
- One-to-one specialist teaching
- British Sign Language Interpreter
- Specialist equipment
- Assistive technology, including software
- Examination access arrangements, for example, extra time