How we can support you
The Additional Learning Needs (ALN) Support Team can help with your study support requirements if you have a difficulty or disability and need specific provision, such as DSA-funded support.
Support in Higher Education is available through the Disabled Students Allowance (DSA). If you are a student with a learning difficulty, health problem or disability, you may be eligible for equipment and support funded through the DSA to help with your academic studies in Higher Education.
- Specific Learning Differences (SpLD) such as dyslexia, dyspraxia (DCD), or ADHD
- Long-term health conditions
- Physical / sensory impairments
- Mental health conditions
Click here for more information:
If you are eligible, support may be in the form of:
- One-to-one specialist teaching
- British Sign Language Interpreter
- Specialist equipment
- Assistive technology, including software
- Examination access arrangements, for example, extra time
We are extremely proud to announce that Bridgend College has now officially become a Google Reference College, the first college in Wales to be given this esteemed title.
©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
- State-of-the-art STEAM Academy officially opened21/10/2021 - 11:56
- Celebrating partnership working at online Annual Awards Ceremony29/09/2021 - 17:12
- Talented students celebrate at online awards ceremony24/09/2021 - 12:34
- Bridgend College recognised by HRH The Princess Royal for excellence in training and development20/08/2021 - 15:50