How we can support you
The Additional Learning Needs (ALN) Support Team can help with your study support requirements if you have a difficulty or disability and need specific provision, such as DSA-funded support.
Support in Higher Education is available through the Disabled Students Allowance (DSA). If you are a student with a learning difficulty, health problem or disability, you may be eligible for equipment and support funded through the DSA to help with your academic studies in Higher Education.
- Specific Learning Differences (SpLD) such as dyslexia, dyspraxia (DCD), or ADHD
- Long-term health conditions
- Physical / sensory impairments
- Mental health conditions
Click here for more information:
If you are eligible, support may be in the form of:
- One-to-one specialist teaching
- British Sign Language Interpreter
- Specialist equipment
- Assistive technology, including software
- Examination access arrangements, for example, extra time
We are extremely proud to announce that Bridgend College has now officially become a Google Reference College, the first college in Wales to be given this esteemed title.
©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC.
- Bridgend College achieves Gold at Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards09/06/2021 - 10:06
- Kickstarting careers for young people08/06/2021 - 11:44
- Our state-of-the-art STEAM Academy enters the final stage of construction27/05/2021 - 11:17
- Bridgend College joins the ‘Race to Zero’ campaign against climate change12/05/2021 - 13:11