This Framework is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge required to carry out your job role and support future progression within the sector. You will be employed and receive at least the minimum apprenticeship wage. You will attend college on a day release basis and should achieve the Level two Apprenticeship Framework within the agreed timescale.
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plumbing and Heating
- Essential Skills Wales Communication Level 2
- Essential Skills Wales Application of Number Level 2
- Essential Skills Wales Information and Communication Technology Level 1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
Foundation Level 2 Plumbing Apprentices are involved in the installation or service and maintenance of plumbing systems e.g. baths, pipework, drains, radiators and heating systems. This framework equips an apprentice with the ability to select and use relevant knowledge, ideas, skills and procedures to complete well defined tasks and address straightforward problems.
These programmes are part financed by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government.